Friday, September 18, 2009

My breakdown....

Ok, so I had an official breakdown yesterday. I guess it was from lack of sleep for a week, and the fact that Ty just doesn't like to nap sometimes, but I lost it and was crying right along with him. The good news is that when Brandon came home, he did all the work to get him ready for bed, and just came to get me to feed him. I was able to rest from 7 to 7, with just 2 feedings inbetween. Thankfully he went right back to sleep after he ate, which he hasn't been lately. I never knew that when they got sick it would be so tough, but I guess I am learning everyday. I'm so glad that I got some rest and my parents are coming in town this weekend. We are celebrating my BDay on saturday, so it will be nice to get out for a bit. I just hope my little one does well for Grandma and Grandpa. But as I am learning, what will be will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment