Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crawling is coming!

I may be jumping the gun here, but I am starting to see some signs of crawling coming in the near future. Tyler has been doing great on his tummy lately, staying happy there for 10 minutes +. Recently he has been able to rotate his body around to different corners of his play area, although not moving forwards. Yesterday, I saw him trying to push up onto his knees several times, acting like he wanted to move to get his toy close by. It's like he is thinking "I want that, and I'm going to start trying to get it". I can't imagine how things are going to change once he is mobile!! Tyler has also managed to get himself into some 12 month clothes already! He is 4 1/2 months, but he is a long little guy - 25 1/2 inches at our last Dr. appt 2 weeks ago. He isn't filling out the 12 month clothes, but they fit him length wise so that is what I am buying from now on. He still fits in some 3-6 and all of 6-9 clothes, but I can see in a few weeks that the 3-6 months will be all packed up. The pants are turning into Capris! I can't get over how this boy is growing, especially considering how tiny he started out, only 5 lbs. He'll be in toddler clothes before I know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment