Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mmmm...

I have been feeling very inspired lately to take up cooking as a hobby. I have been spending lots of time watching the food and travel network while feeding Tyler during the day, and I sit there, mouth watering for the foods I am watching being prepared. All in all, cooking has always been something I enjoyed, I just never felt like it after a hard days work. But, hopefully I can make some time to persue this as "fun" and try to cook new and exciting foods! My favorite show lately has been Anthony Bordain - No Reservations. I'm so envious of his lifestyle - travel, eat and get paid! Ahhh, the life. I told Brandon that when we are finished raising our kids, that I don't care if we blow all of our money on traveling while eating and drinking wine everywhere. Well, I really wouldn't want to blow all of our money, but hopefully by then we will be able to eat our way through the beautiful places in this world. But for now, I think it's time to start educating myself on the world of culinary arts and wine. Mmmmmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment