Friday, August 21, 2009

I caved....


So, after contemplating for a while about how to keep track of all my memories with Tyler, I decided to get on the bandwagon and start a blog. I have always enjoyed writing, and I think that if I don't start writing down all of Tylers' memorable moments, they may slip me by. Better late than never. So, I am going to attempt to backtrack and start from the beginning of this experience and record my thoughts as well as fun moments that I have with Ty throughout the day. I am going to do a paper scrap book too, but that won't include my daily thoughts and experiences. I also think this will be very therapeutic, since I am home alone a lot (without adults...of course Tyler counts!) and I'm sure Brandon will appreciate not being bombarded with tons of ranting about this and that the second he walks through the door. I'm always thinking of so many things throughout the day and now I'll be able to share. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. you're a cute amazing momma!!! it's really cool to see you go through being a mom & read your experiences with tyler.
    we should scrap together sometimes!!!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! And thanks for the blog suggestion. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete