Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yikes!

So yet again it has been a long time since I have blogged last, and now almost mid-October, I don't even know how to catch up. We are having a fantastic fall so far this year for so many reasons. First, I am 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and finally feeling the energy and goodness of the second trimester!! The summer was a tough one for me since I had so much sickness and getting through the motions was about all I could muster in me everyday. But now I am feeling great and starting to have a tummy to too. We are heading to the Dr. tomorrow and I'm hoping we may get a sneak peak at the gender, but I keep telling myself not to expect much so I'm not let down, it is still a little early. The baby is due March 19th, so if we're lucky we'll have a St. Patty's day Irish baby!

My sister's baby Madelyn Grace is one month old and has stolen my heart already. BRandon and I went to vist last weekend in Dallas and it was so great to see her. Seeing a newborn again makes you realize how much yours has grown. And then I asked myself "All they do is sleep, whey did I think this was so hard?" Ahh, how quickly you forget. My sister and her husband are doing great and handling things much better that I did I have to say.






In two weeks we will be traveling to visit my parents for a week in Philly, my hometown. I am really excited to finally be going there this time of year and am looking forward to family time and time outside!

Tyler is doing awesome and is almost 18 months old. He is doing new things constantly and is a very busy, smart boy. He is 34 inches long and 26 lbs. He has 12 teeth now, including his first 4 molars. He is getting more and more hair everyday and his first haircut is right around the corner. He loves to talk, build, follow daddy around, bubbles!, the swing and the park, HEB!, music and other children. He goes to the Y 3 times a week and plays while I work out and does so well there. They do different activites with them and I just love that place. He is also going to church school now on Tuesday mornings while I attend bible study and after a few rough weeks is doing great. On Fridays we go to a mommy and me music program and he has so much fun there too. All in all he is such a joy and every day gets better and better.


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbzrrGxR9rPZkTlx-zY5wK4wmZu-XMJZlJHy9XHu3uGfoW3cC8PzXJKHT-jlCIGuwvmU68Qp2jP5it5vin2kw_l0ir7rlQ9ybp85F7Z6KAxKU3ClPTVVJ7T4OVI74NiS1dwT8g8rYLcq8/s1600/DSCN6573.JPG">



Well, there's the summary of the last few months! I'm going to try to do better about writing more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment