Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Many Feelings

I'm sitting here in Dallas while Tyler naps, thinking about all the memories that I have had in this house. My parents are moving because of a new job for my Dad, back "home" to Pennsylvania. It is so weird that that are moving. Although I have always known that PA was a special place for me and would always be in my life, it is now talking on a whole new meaning. Since my parents are moving back, but not to the same city, it will be interesting going to visit them in PA, but in a whole new place. I don't know how I am going to feel about not having them here in Dallas. It's like I have always known that they are a car ride away. I didn't think that it would bother me to much that they were leaving, being that I have to drive a ways to see them now. But being here, and now having time to myself alone in the house, I'm feeling the feelings come. The feelings of sadness, scared, excitement, wonder, and reflection. I guess I knew I would have to have these feelings come, but I was just thinking that I was handling things really well and looking at the positives about being able to travel back to PA more often and having a place to stay there. But, sure enough, a big change like this has to have the negative feelings too. And they are here now, hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment