Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy 10 month B-Day (with a little crud to go along with it :( )

Tyler is 10 months old today! I am so excited for Tyler to be doing so well, and growing perfectly. Things really do get more and more fun everyday and Tyler is such a great joy for us. He now weighs 21.7 lbs and is 29 inches long. Still has no teeth and I am not going to predict when they might be coming, since I have been wrong everytime. Although I do think it will be soon. He is learning more words such as dog, duck, bye-bye, stop, and now waves hello and good-bye to everyone when I prompt him to. He loves to play chase and listen to music. Unfortunatly, he has come down with the croup, his first real illness and it is no fun. He has a horrible cough, and isn't sleeping too well . He has been sleeping in my arms for some naps, and I have been having to rock him to sleep. Poor baby. He is in great spirits despite it all and only whines a bit when he is tired. You can tell by his glassy eyes in the pics below that he isn't feeling well, and the teether for the gum pain adds to the discomfort. I am getting really excited to have his first B-Day party in a few weeks and have started looking for the decorations, all while trying to keep it "reasonably" priced! I can take things overboard a bit, so I am really going to try not to do that, but how hard when it's your first!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment