Monday, October 5, 2009

A good nights rest....finally!!

After a much needed nights rest, everything looks more promising. Thankfully Tyler slept for 11 hours last night!!! This is after he was waking up 5 times a night for the last three nights in a row. Brandon and I really need a few solid hours of sleep. Yesterday we felt like walking zombies all day. And thankfully, our wish was granted. I can't figure out why, only that I think all these solid foods we have been introducing has gotten the best of him. He has been "stopped up" for the last four days, and for four days before that too. We decided to back off a bit and just give him apples yesterday to help him move things along. I don't know if that's what did it, but I think we are going to stick with fruits this week to help him out. I just love my little guy so much and hate seeing him waking so often crying, and being so grumpy during the day because he is tired. He seems happier today, so I am praying that by backing off on the foods, he will be able to handle it better. I think I was jumping the gun, thinking that by increasing his solids it would help his reflux and therefore he would sleep better. But, it did just the opposite. I guess the saying "baby steps" comes into play here. I think we were leaping, instead of crawling. And now, it's time to clean up from this weekend. It looks like a tornado went through my house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment