Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Bug Bites

This weekend we got some photos taken by Studio Bloom photography here in Pearland. The photographer does lots of outside photos and is very talented, http://www.studiobloomphoto.com/blog/. I am super excited to see her "sneak peek" on her blog in a few days, then the photos in a few weeks. I think everything went pretty well, except for the ants!! We were getting our family shots up on a grassy hill and Tyler was crawling around while she was getting shots of him, then he put his hand directly into an ant pile. He got about 20-30 bites, but he didn't cry at all. He did great, and I am super proud of him. I'll post the pictures when she finishes them, but here is a picture of the ant bites.





Afterwards we went to a friend of mine sons 1st birthday party. Tyler had a blast and was playing right along with the other kids. Super cute!



1 comment:

  1. I loooooove Studio bloom. I want to take Landyn there!! I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out :) Is it Jackson's first already???

    ReplyDelete